Z&I Dental Center specializes in oral surgical care for patients suffering from a wide range of mouth pain and other severe oral medical conditions. We focus on complete diagnosis and surgical treatment of diseases, injuries, and defects relating to your teeth, mouth, and jaw.
With over 20 years of dental experience, Dr. Kreyman has the certification, training, and experience necessary to handle medical oral conditions. Our clinic utilizes the most advanced technology in the industry to perform corrective procedures and improve the appearance, structure, and functionality of your teeth.
Learn fabout your surgical options and to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kreyman, call us today at (718) 376-7820. We are here to help you find the right solution for dental care.
Surgical care deals with the most severe oral conditions, therefore, the approach that we take is more in-depth than preventative or cosmetic procedures. Services we provide for suffering patients include:
- Tooth removal. If you have a tooth that is suffering from a disease or an impact, we can remove the affected tooth and ease the pain. This type of surgical care is performed under anesthesia.
- Dental implants. Dental implants fall under restorative and cosmetic care because they provide benefits in both areas. By implementing a dental implant into your jawbone area, we re-insert your crown or replace a missing crown with a fabricated crown. In either case, you don’t have to live with a missing tooth.
- Oral pathology. We can treat patients with benign cysts, mouth tumors, malignant cancer, and sever oral cavity infections. If you have recently been diagnosed with any of these conditions, you will need to schedule surgery right away.
- Wisdom teeth. We may need to extract a wisdom tooth if it does not grow properly. If you have a tooth that grows sideways, partially grows, or even remains trapped beneath the the gum and bone, we recommend removing the tooth.
- Sleep apnea. If your inability to sleep is caused by nasal obstruction, we may recommend the use of a CPAP machine. For more complex conditions, we may need to reposition the upper and lower jaw to open the air passageway.
Your First Visit for Surgical Care
Like any surgical procedure, oral surgery may seem a bit intimidating at first. Therefore, we take extra measures to help you understand your medical condition and how the surgery will improve both the appearance and functionality of your teeth, jawbone or other areas of your mouth.
Dr. Kreyman has performed these procedures on hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. He conducts every surgery with absolute care and precision, being sensitive to your concerns.
When you visit our clinic for the first time, our warm and caring staff will walk you through every step of the processing. Once you fill out some basic paperwork, you will consult with Dr. Kreyman. Take this time to learn all you can about the procedure and ask questions. You’ll undergo a complete medical exam that allows us to accurately diagnose your condition and then determine the appropriate treatment.
Schedule a Consultation With Dr. Kreyman Today!
If you are suffering from a severe oral medical condition, then contact Z&I Dental Center today. Our dental specialist has the medical knowledge and skill necessary to address all aspects of oral care. Our conveniently-located clinic is here to provide exceptional dental care to patients in the Brooklyn, New York.
To schedule a consultation or treatment, call us today at (718) 376-7820. You can also send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.