Do you miss your vibrant white smile? You’re not alone. Every day, patients visit Z&I Dental Center to improve the look and feel of their teeth. That’s why we offer cosmetic dentistry solutions such as teeth whitening, dental veneers, dental implants, crowns, enamel shaping, and even orthodontics for adults.
Dr. Kreyman is a board-certified dentist, who specializes in cosmetic dentistry and works to understand your expectations. Cosmetic dentistry is focused on improving your self-image and your overall well-being; let us help you achieve the results you desire.
To find out more about the benefits of cosmetic dentistry, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kreyman by calling our clinic at (718) 376-7820. We are here to help you with your cosmetic dentistry needs.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry improves the appearance of your teeth, gums, or bite. When you visit Z&I Dental Center for your cosmetic dentistry procedure, our primary focus is to improve your teeth in the following ways:
The specific procedure we perform depends on the condition of your teeth, the initial obstacle or inconvenience, and how you want the issue resolved.
Why You Should Consider a Procedure
Cosmetic dentistry differs from preventative dentistry or restorative in that patients often seek this type of procedure to enhance the appearance of their teeth or to treat a blemish in the position of the tooth or the enamel.
You should consider cosmetic dentistry if:
- Regular brushing doesn’t remove a heavy stain.
- The tooth is broken due to an accident.
- You suffer from teeth that are crooked or poorly aligned.
- The tooth is badly shaped or uneven from wear.
- There are gaps in between your teeth.
- You notice cracks or chips due to abuse or overuse.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Whitening. We can revitalize the natural appearance of your teeth through our simple whitening process. We remove tough stains and discoloration and highlight your enamel. The process is quick and simple.
- Dental veneers. Veneers can mask imperfections such as a crooked tooth, chipped surface, or gaps between your teeth. We have the veneer custom-designed and form-fitted to fit the contour of your teeth. We then cement the thin porcelain or composite shell to the front of each tooth.
- Dental implants. Dr. Kreyman performs this procedure by inserting an implant into the jawbone tissue. The crown from your original tooth or a replacement crown is then placed onto the implant. A dental implant is a more permanent solution for missing teeth.
- Crowns. Crowns are used in cosmetic surgery to treat a wide range of problems such as tooth decay, chips, broken crowns, gaps, or a poorly-shaped tooth. They can also replace worn-out fillings. The crown covers your entire tooth.
- Enamel shaping. We can reshape your tooth by filing or removing some enamel. This is a simple procedure that we can in a short period. You will feel no pain while noticing immediate results with how your teeth look and feel.
- Bonding. Another simple procedure, bonding includes adhering a layer of resin to the surface of your tooth to either repair a broken tooth or improve the appearance of a stained or chipped enamel surface.
- Orthodontics. More adults are taking advantage of the benefits of orthodontic surgery. Although orthodontics is used to correct crooked teeth during adolescent development, you may discover that it’s the right solution if you have severely crooked teeth or other oral abnormalities.
If you want to improve the appearance or your teeth, then we can help. Z&I Dental Center offers complete cosmetic dentistry service for patients in Brooklyn, New York, and the surrounding area. We can restore your natural smile!
To schedule a consultation or treatment, call us today at (718) 376-7820. You can also send a message to email@example.com.